Followers

понеделник, 26 март 2012 г.

New Polishes!

Hello friends! I can`t wait to show you my new sweet polishes! :) So I`m starting with the first two of them ->>>
They are both from Essie. I`m starting with preview of the first one- "She`s Picture Perfect":


It`s light lilac purple with so delicate shimmer in it! It`s from Essie Resort Collection. Here is applied on two coats without top coat.


The second polish from Essie is "Tour De Finance". It`s from their Spring collection ->>>


Great magenta pearl polish which catches the eye immediately! Two coats again and without top coat.


Others I will show you only in the bottles for now :) As soon as I can I will make preview for them, too :)
They`re from China Glaze.
"Aquadelic" (form the Electropop Collection) and "Lorelei`s Tiara" (from the Eye Candy 3-D Glitters Collection). Both are great!

 Orly- "Au Shampagne" from the Holiday Soiree Collection.


Zoya- "Rihana"


And OPI DS Extravagance from the Designer Series.

What do you think? :) I`m official polish addicted!!! Every new bottle of polish makes me feel so damn wonderful! :)))

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар