Followers

събота, 10 март 2012 г.

Blue and snowie

Good morning all! Today the weather here is not so good, so I`m gonna show you some winter decorations. First design is a design that I love and can be made in any colour.

For Base coat I used Max Factor 734"Pinkandescence"- light pink creme with soft shimmer in it- great for french manicure!

The blue polish I used is Essence "Cool and the gang"- it`s middle blue jelly that needs at least 3 coats to be good (which is normal for jelly polish).




 The white dots over the french I made using a dotting tool and the parts of snowflakes that can be seen on the french are handpainted.
But what about the ring fingers? I used Konad stamping plate m79 and white paint Konad
<- Here is the plate 


I added  some glitter in the middle of the snowflakes. Hope you like it! :) 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар