Followers

понеделник, 26 март 2012 г.

Aquadelic

Needless to say that this colour of China Glaze became one of my favourites! :)

I wondered what sort of decoration will be perfect for it because the polish is perfect itself. And I chose stampings for my ring fingers. But let`s first start with the polish preview ->>>

China Glaze "Aquadelic" from the Electropop Collection

The colour is between green and blue neon and is from the colours that couldn`t be cought on camera. But I think I achieved to release the real colour.


The creme polish is thick enough and could be applied in one coat only if you`re precise, but I applied two coats and a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

For the decoration on my ring fingers I used this Bundle Monster BM-221 stamping plate and black Konad paint ->>>
 The stamping on one of the fingers has been smashed a little when I applied the top coat, but this happens almost everytime I use the black Konad paint :-/
And that`s it for today! Hope you had a great time with today`s reviews :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар