Followers

неделя, 19 януари 2014 г.

Lace & Flowers

Good evening.

I decided to make my nails a little longer and here is the result ->


A few techniques are used here- waterdecals and stamping.

The flowers- nails are waterdecals from Born Pretty Store. Find them in the link bellow ->

1 sheet Peacock Butterfly Nail Water Decals Sticker Transfer Sticker

(use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount in the store)



They`re very easy to work with- just cut the chosen image and put it in a glass of water. The decal will peel off itself and you just have to take it with tweezers and place it on the nail. When it`s dry apply a top coat and that`s it! I placed them on my middle and index nails of my left hand and on the index and thumb nails on the other.

On the other nails I made black diagonal french and above it I stamped a lace using Bundle Monster BM-323 stamping plate.

Finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Do you like my new long nails or you prefer the shorter ones?
I`m curious to know. :)





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар