Followers

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Halloween Pumpkins

Hello!

As it`s Halloween today, I decided to make something spooky on my nails. :)
And here it is ->


I would rather say it`s cute more than spooky but it`s for Halloween after all. :)
I was inspired by another nail artist to paint the pumpkins.
For the bright orange base I used Opi DS Luxurious in two coats.
Opi DS Luxurious

Opi DS Luxurious
Opi DS Luxurious


Opi DS Luxurious

Opi DS Luxurious
Opi DS Luxurious


Opi DS Luxurious

Opi DS Luxurious

You can see my last year`s Halloween decoration with the same polish in this post ->

I painted the pumpkins with acrylic paints as I applied from the polish over the pumpkin, too.


On the other nails I stamped some black swirls using Bundle Monster BM-224 stamping plate and black polish. And finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Happy Halloween everybody!




5 коментара: