How`s your sunday going?
As I don`t have nothing new to show you today, I`ll show you a step by step tutorial and I hope you`ll like it.
It`s inspired from a decoratioon I saw on the net.
Things you`ll need are:
- base coat, top coat, black polish, emerald glitter polish, a piece of sponge, white, black and emerald acrylic paint, regular and detailed brush, dotting tool.
And now the steps:
1. Apply base coat and then sponge the black french.
2. Then, sponging again, apply the emerald glitter a little lower than the french is.
3. Paint the bow in emerald colour as it`s shown.
4. Outline it with black paint.
5. Using the dotting tool make some big emerald dots over the french. In the two upper ends of the bow make some small white ones.
6. Cover with top coat.
And that`s it!
Hope you like it!