Followers

вторник, 23 юли 2013 г.

Tribal colour 15 - review

Hello friends!

I decided to make some swatches today.
First polish I`ll show you is bought from Born Pretty Store.

Tribal Colour 15

Tribal Colour 15

Tribal Colour 15

It`s mint glitterry- sand polish, applied in two coats on my nails.
Love how it sparkles, but it took forever to dry :-/ And I applied only two coats! I think that it will look better in three coats on my nails but I couldn`t wait one more coat to dry.
It looks more like glitter polish whithout top coat than like sand polish but anyway- I love the colour.
Here are some more pics ->
Tribal Colour 15
Tribal Colour 15
Tribal Colour 15

Tribal Colour 15
Tribal Colour 15
Добавете надпис

Tribal Colour 15

Tribal Colour 15
Tribal Colour 15

And here is one closer picture of its texture ->
Tribal Colour 15 (closer look)

You can find the polish in the link bellow ->

Special Texture Liquid-Sand Suede Glitter Nail Polishes 15ml 12 Colors - No.15


It`s even low- priced right now so you can get a bottle of this polish for just $3,99. There are 12 colours available to choose from. You can use as well my code RADIG10 to get -10% discount.
Click the pic bellow to go to the store.







2 коментара: