Followers

сряда, 31 юли 2013 г.

Lilac Sand & One Stroke Flowers

Hello!

Tomorrow I`m going on a vacation and you won`t see nothing new from me for the next ten days. 
That`s why I couldn`t leave you without showing you one more beautiful decoration. :)


I stopped my mind again on sand polish, only this time the colour is purple.

This beautiful lilac shade is from the Sand collection of the brand Perfect and its number is S64.
Applied in two coats, without base and top coat as every sand polish I wear on my nails.


Perfect sand S64

Perfect sand S64

Perfect sand S64


Perfect sand S64

Perfect sand S64

Perfect sand S64















Perfect sand S64


Now for the decorated nails. First, I made the gradient french using light and dark purple acrylic paints.
Then, covered the french with a coat of Flormar Supershine Miracle U28- click the link to find it in Polishinail Shop. You can make international orders and use my code RADI-8 for -8% discount prices.

Flormar Supershine Miracle colors U28
Flormar Supershine Miracle colors U28
Flormar Supershine Miracle colors U28

And then I painted the One Stroke flowers using vanilla and dark purple acrylic paint. Outlined them with black paint and made some black leaves around them.
Covered the decorated nails with Seche Vite top coat.

And that`s it. I hope you`ll like it and you won`t miss me in the next 10 days. I promisse to make new beautiful decorations once I return from my vacation.
In the meantime- take care! :)




*EDIT:

One more mani with this decoration ->

And one more ->











8 коментара:

  1. Отговори
    1. Thank you! I can`t describe you how they suit to my purple earrings you sent me! :)))

      Изтриване
  2. Уау! Страхооотен е! Приятна почивка и стискай палци за giveaway-а в моя блог. Свършва точно на 10ти ;)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря ти! За съжаление, няма да мога да се разписвам ежедневно в твоя giveaway, но то е въпрос на късмет... :)

      Изтриване
  3. beautiful nails.I'm following your blog! I invite you to myself :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Could you please tell me which brush you use for the thin lines and details? And the name of the black acrylic paint? I have tried different brushs and two different type of acrylic color and I just dont seem to be able to do the lines so thin...it's driving me mad! ;-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Hello and sorry for my late reply. The brush I use for details is Kolinsky 00, as you can see from my Step by Step tutorials. And the acrylic paints I use are from a German brand Decor lack- Marabu.

      Изтриване