Followers

четвъртък, 25 юли 2013 г.

Flip Flop French

Hello!

I can feel the summer already after theese two cold months we had. That`s why the decoration I`m going to show you is so summer and bright.


The french here is made with China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy in one coat.
We have also hand- painted one stroke flowers on the accent nails and some black swirls on the thumb nails.


You know it`s hard to catch a neon colour in a pic and the photo above completely prooves it. lol

Anyway, the polish and the decoration are sealed under UV top coat.


Nice, ah? :-D



2 коментара:

  1. Simply amazing! I know I've said it like a thousand times, but your flowers are just beautiful! I think I'm going to try to recreate this flower, hopefully it will come out nice :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. So glad you like it, Nat! :) Im sure you`ll make it once you try it! :) And I can`t wait to see it. :)

      Изтриване