Followers

вторник, 2 юли 2013 г.

Pool Side Party

Hello beauties!

Hope you`re happy for the sun outside because theese days wasn`t very summery...
Anyway.
Today I saw a summer contest, organised from Luchessa (Beauty Expression by Luchessa) and SabrinaPolish Alcoholic ) and named "Pool Side Party".
I immediately decided that I`ll be in and made the next design on my nails ->


The pool party I indicate with hot bikini girls and boys and lots of coctails LOL. That`s why I stoped my focus on exactly this to draw. But later for the decoration, now for the polish.
It`s sand polish of course (they`re total hit this summer) and its colour screams 'Sumeeeeer" -hot orange with lots of gold shimmer in it. I can`t watch my nails in the sun- they`re so sparkling!

And this polish is Golden Rose Holiday 53 ->



Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53

Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53

Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53

Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53
It`s applied in two coats. And I think it suits the decoration a lot- hot summer colour!
Now for the decoration.


On my left hand index nail I painted a lady in black swimsuit and with black sunglasses. I used acrylic paints. It took me a lot of time to paint her because I hate drawing faces- I just can`t make them symmetric that`s why. LOL
But this one was worth it. I think it looks at least like human LOL
I added gold glitter for her earrings and the metal elements on her swimsuit.

On the other index nail with my left hand I painted a coctail in the colour of the polish- I used it to fill in the glass. :) Then a few orange slices,a straw, decorative umbrella and water baloons around the glass and it was ready.
Covered the decorated nails with Seche Vite top coat.


If you want you can join the Pool Side Party Contest by following the rules in the link.

Hope you like my interpretation of summer pool party. :)








8 коментара:

  1. Woooooooow :) You literally painted that yourself? First i thought it was an application or a stamp....well done Radi. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, dear! Yes, I painted it myself and I had lots of misadventures untill I make her look like this LOL Glad you like it! :)

      Изтриване
  2. Oh my goodness. You painted those?! That is simply amazing! ^^ I honestly thought they were water decals! (: All the best for the contest! I'm thinking of what to submit for my entry too!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you! If you see her more closely you`ll see she`s not so perfect at all LOL But it`s not visible from an airplane LOL Good luck to you, too. :)

      Изтриване
  3. Oh my! Amazing! You are very talented! She is a bomb.

    ОтговорИзтриване