Followers

четвъртък, 18 юли 2013 г.

Strawberry Sand

Hello!

Again for today :-D
This time with a simple decoration but with gorgeous strawberry sand polish! <3


The polish is from the Italian brand Kiko. The collection is called Sugar mat and its number is 641.
It`s applied in two coats and sponged in one on the tips where the decoration is.
I already showed you Kiko 639 and Kiko 642 from this collection.

The flowers on the decorated nails are painted with acrylic paints and covered with Seche Vite top coat.

One pic with flash ->

And one without flash ->

And one more pic with much more shorter nails ->





5 коментара:

  1. Now my reader have "hidded" your posts again... But Strawberry Pink is such a pretty polish :D One of the eight Kiko's that followed me home from Barcelona earlier this year :) Love this mani as well!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. lol your reader doesn`t like my pics obviously. :D I love the whole Sugar Matt collection. I`ve ordered two more polishes now and I`m waiting for them- 643 and 636. :)

      Изтриване
    2. Haha it may be so, need to remember to look your blog out at least once a week to see what I've missed out on.
      Yes it´'s really pretty, I really wanna find 646 (diden't saw it in any of the Kiko stores I visited but hope to find it next year) :) 636 is a really pretty one as well, way more "bumpy" than the shimmery ones :)

      Изтриване
  2. Thank you for the invitation! I`m already your follower. ;)

    ОтговорИзтриване