How are you doing?
I`ll show you a little trick that I saw in the net yesterday and I use often known as Transfer technique. Only this time the transfer will be of stamped image and we`ll make it with mirror look of the original image of the plate.
Here is what I`m talking about ->
Yes, my toes again and that`s only because today I broke my big toe` nail and I had to cut them down. And that made me change my polish and decoration.
I used the new Golden Rose Rich Color polish No.13. It`s colour is magenta- red (watermelon). It covers in two coats.
Dries really quick so I hadn`t to wait before the stamping.
I used BM-318 from the new 2012 Bundle Monster` Set ->
I stamped the image on the right foot` big toe and then made the next few steps for the left one ->
1. I used quick dry top coat (Constance Carrol 3) and a piece of plastic bag. Applied a coat of the polish on the plastic piece.
2. Then I applied black Konad paint on the plate image, took off the excess paint with the scrapper and took the image on the stamper ->
3. Then placed the image over the plastic piece where the top coat was applied.
4. As I used a quick dry top coat I hadn`t wait and just peeled off the decoration ->
5. Then I turned it and cut the excess.
And our mirror image was ready to be placed on my left foot`s big toe.
Then just applied a coat of top coat and my mirror stamped image was done!
Hope it`s useful to you! :)