Followers

понеделник, 3 септември 2012 г.

Sunflowers

Hello!

As the summer is almost gone, I decided to make this autumn decoration on my nails <3

Sunflowers nail art
Sunflowers

Sunflowers! I paint them for my very first time and I think they became good.

I made a french with one of my favourite polishes for french and as colour itself- Nubar "Lemon Sorbet"

Nubar- Lemon Sorbet
Nubar- 'Lemon Sorbet' (without sunlight) 
Nubar- Lemon Sorbet
Nubar- 'Lemon Sorbet' (direct sunlight) 



The brush is so comfortable for making the french smile line! And the colour is so soft and nice yellow.
I needed only one coat to make the french.

Nubar- Lemon Sorbet
Nubar- 'Lemon Sorbet'

Then I painted the Sunflowers using flat brush, acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.

I made it on my ring finger nail of my left hand and on my pointer finger nail of my right hand. On the opposite nails I placed some yellow rhinestones. The bigger one is from a set of 12 colours rhinestones wheel from our friends in Born Pretty Store.

Born Pretty Store rhinestone wheel
Rhinestones from BornPrettyStore
Born Pretty Store rhinestone wheel
Rhinestones from BornPrettyStore 













I use them often theese days- they are gorgeous! So sparkling and nice colours!
You can click the link bellow and buy yours->


You can also use my -10% off code for discount- RADIW21.

Sunflower nail art
Sunflower Nail Art
Sunflower nail art
Sunflower Nail Art


Finished with a coat of Seche Vite dry fast top coat.

Sunflowers nail art
Sunflowers

Hope you like it! :)


UPDATE! : Here is another two tries of the Sunflowers on my clients` natural nails ->











3 коментара: