Followers

петък, 21 септември 2012 г.

Chunky Holo Bluebell

Hello friends!

Today I`ll show you one polish that I have as a swap with a girl who lives in the US (Eli, hugs and kisses for you!). It`s Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell. The polish contains lots of holographic glitters in green/ orange in transparent base.

Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell
Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell

I applied Brooklin No.2 first which is only one coat- great black polish.
Then a coat of Kleancolor.

Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell
Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell

Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell
Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell

I painted some elements with acrylic paints on the nails where the french is. 

Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell and french nail art

A coat of Seche Vite and my nails look like glass! I love that top coat!

Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell and french nail art



7 коментара:

  1. It's beautiful! I ordered a bunch of Kleancolor polishes (including Bluebell) a couple of weeks ago and they should arrive any moment! I'm even more excited now :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Отговори
    1. Тhanks! I was planning to try it over dark brown base, but I think that`s better for that type of decoration. :)

      Изтриване
  3. Wonderful post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much! For the invitation, as well. I already joined your giveaway, so wish me luck! :)

      Изтриване