Followers

четвъртък, 6 септември 2012 г.

Two of a kind

Hello!

Maybe you`re wondering what will I show you today with this- "two of a kind" ? Well, that means- I`ll show you two decorations I made today using one polish- BLACK.

First one is black french on natural nails ->


I used Brooklin No. 2 for both decorations.
I made the french and then a tinny silver line above it. On two of the nails by hand (one is not on the pic, because it`s on the thumb nail) I painted One Stroke flower using white and black acrylic paint.
Then I placed a Swarovski crystal in the middle of the flower. Bling bling! And the picture was ready! :)

I made the same decoration on the girl`s toes, as well ->


(One naughty hair is peeking this pic LOL Nevermind that.)

Same flower decoration but in blue colour I showed you a few days ago- Royal blue.

Moving along with the next design ->


Here we have a V- french again using Brooklin No.2 and on the index nails I made pink corset using Flormar Supershine 32 and black acrylic paint.

Both decorations are sealed with Seche Vite top coat- my favourite one!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар