Followers

събота, 7 юли 2012 г.

Blue Jeans

Hello!

Today I`ll show you one gorgeous polish that I borrowed from a friend of mine, called Uleto <3


The polish is from a Greek brand, called Erre Due. It`s from Blue Jeans collection and the number is 71- Blue Black.


The colour is very pretty blue, denim style, and I decided to make a decoration that will suit the name :)
It dries really quick and it gets suede when is dry. The polish is very opaque- I applied one coat on the french and two coats on my ring finger and thumb nails.

Here is the suede effect ->

I liked it suede as well, but I preffered to apply Seche Vite top coat over it. And here is the result ->


As for the decoration- I made it with acrylic paints and detailed brush. Here is the whole five nails decoration ->


Hope you like it! :)





4 коментара: