Followers

неделя, 29 септември 2013 г.

Sparkle & Violets

Hello!

Wish you all to have a great Sunday!
I changed my nails decoration yesterday`s evening and you`ll see what`s the result in this post. :)


I was inspired by another talanted nail artist to make this decoration.


I tried a new polish I recieved soon- I`m talking about NOX Twilight Disco Darling. I sponged it on the half of the nails. I think it has analog in our country- Flormar 392 and also Golden Rose Paris 98.
NOX Twilight Disco Darling
NOX Twilight Disco Darling
NOX Twilight Disco Darling

NOX Twilight Disco Darling

NOX Twilight Disco Darling
NOX Twilight Disco Darling

NOX Twilight Disco Darling

NOX Twilight Disco Darling
NOX Twilight Disco Darling


NOX Twilight Disco Darling

As you can see for yourself, there are pics with a crystal in the flower and pics without. That is because I made it without rhinestone yesterday. But this morning I wake up with a thought how beautiful it would look if I add this colorful Swarovski crystal in it and I did it. So the pics with a rhinestone are morning pics LOL.
As we speak for the crystal, here is the link where you can buy yours ->




The size of mines is SS5, because there are two sizes available. Too pity they are only 20 pieces- they`re gorgeous!
Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% lower prices of the items in Born Pretty Store.
Enough for the crystals, let`s moove to the decoration.

I love the sparkle of the polish!
The violets on the index nails together with the other elements are hand painted with acrylic paints. I used the one stroke technique for the flowers.

And finally covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.







9 коментара:

  1. Благодаря ти, ще прегледам за какво иде реч. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. How cute and pretty! Love the sparkle with the black design and of course the little flower.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Those are some nice nails. You make them Unique and original each time. I would want my girlfriend to try some of those designs.. Just for fun

    ОтговорИзтриване