Followers

петък, 13 септември 2013 г.

Tom & Jerry waterdecals from KKCenterHk

Good evening all!

I showed you a few posts ago what waterdecals I recieved from KKCenterHk and now you`ll see the second ones- Tom & Jerry, on my nails ->


You can find theese cute waterdecals in the link bellow->

N.NAIL Tom & Jerry Cat Mouse Water Decals Nail Art-WDHHK138


There are 5 different designs of Tom and Jerry- 20 in total on one sheet.
They are very comfortable and easy to use.
They stick perfect to the nail. Only a coat of top coat and they look like printed on the nail.
You can use the code radi-d to get -10% discount of the products prices when you buy from KKCenterHk.
They DO sell international.

The polish I used for the non- decorated nails is Color Club- Love `em Leave `em, applied in two coats.

Color Club 867- Love `em Leave `em
Color Club 867- Love `em Leave `em
Color Club 867- Love `em Leave `em

Color Club 867- Love `em Leave `em
Color Club 867- Love `em Leave `em
Color Club 867- Love `em Leave `em

Lovely holographic brown polish from Color Club! I like the shade of cappuccino and I suppose it will look gorgeous in the sun.


Have a nice evening all!



2 коментара: