It`s time again for a tutorial. This time I`ll show you how to paint a water bubble using the one stroke technique.
And here are the things you`ll need ->
- blue holographic polish, top coat, white and black acrylic paints, flat and detailed brush.
And let`s see the steps:
1. Apply the base colour and let it dry well.
2. Take with one end of the flat brush black acrylic paint.
3. Paint the upper half of the circle as you let the black end of the brush stays outside.
4. Continue with the down half of the circle as this time the black end of the flat brush stays inside.
5. Again using the flat brush take with one end white paint. Underline inside the down side of the circle as the white end of the brush stays outside.
6. Using the detailed brush make one thin line in the upper part of the bubble to make it look glossy.
7. Make some more bubbles the same way.
8. Paint some small black circles and dots with the detailed brush.
9. Cover with top coat!
Happy bubbling everyone! :-D