How`s your Sunday going?
As I have nothing new on the horizon to show you today, here is a step by step tutorial, inspired from the net ->
And here are the needed things:
- Black polish (I used matte black), base coat, top coat, black and white acrylic paint, flat and detailed brush and dotting tool.
Now, the steps:
1. Apply the base coat and when it`s dry make the black french with wavy smile line.
2. While the french is drying outline the wavy line with white paint and draw two leaves and some dots above it.
3. Paint three petals of a flower using the one stroke technique over the black as it`s shown on the pic ->
4. Paint two more petals bellow them and the rose` bud and one leave next to the flower.
5. Cover with top coat.