Followers

вторник, 17 септември 2013 г.

Yellow Giraffes

Hello again!

As I told you earlier, I love the BK Hello Kitty polishes and I couldn`t wait to try one of the new ones- the yellow one.


You saw in the previous post that you can buy this polish at Born Pretty Store. I`ll give you the link again bellow the pics.

The polish is applied on the tips in two coats- you can do it in one thick coat, but I prefered two thin coats. It dried really quick.
BK Hello Kitty 22
BK Hello Kitty 22
BK Hello Kitty 22

BK Hello Kitty 22
BK Hello Kitty 22
BK Hello Kitty 22

BK Hello Kitty 22
BK Hello Kitty 22
And here it is after I stayed for a minute in direct sunlight ->
BK Hello Kitty 22 in the dark

And stamped >
BK Hello Kitty 22 in the dark


And here is the link you can buy it ->
Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount.

After I made the french and it was dried, I stamped the swirls on the non- decorated nails using Konad m56- look like stamping plate and black polish.

And the cute decoration- giraffes and butterflies is all hand- painted with acrylic paints.
Covered with Seche Vite top coat.


*EDIT:

Here is the same decoration without the stamping ->







5 коментара: