Followers

сряда, 25 септември 2013 г.

Mint & Pink

Hello!

I`m here with a sweet decoration and another BK Hello Kitty luminous polish to show you.


I`m definetely in mint- mood theese days and this polish just made my day!
It`s BK Hello Kitty 32, applied in two coats ->

BK Hello Kitty 32

BK Hello Kitty 32
BK Hello Kitty 32


BK Hello Kitty 32

BK Hello Kitty 32
BK Hello Kitty 32


BK Hello Kitty 32

BK Hello Kitty 32

And here it is how it`s glowing in the dark even without stay under the sun before the pics ->
BK Hello Kitty 32 in the dark
BK Hello Kitty 32 in the dark

Well, I`m impressed! This is the most glowing polish of all I have from this collection. <3

You can find it in Born Pretty Store as you click the link bellow ->

12ml Bk Candy Color Fluorescent Neon Luminous Nail Art Polish Glow In Dark


I just ordered two more colours from that collection and I can`t stoooooop! LOL

Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount in Born Pretty Store and feel free to enjoy the free worldwide shipping they offer. :)

Now back to my mani.

As you see, there is one nail by hand which is in different colour- pink. The polish I used is Color Club- Blushing Rose in two coats.

The opposite colour flowers are made with the polishes used, the white are painted with acrylic paints. I used paints for the butterflies and the other elements, too.
Finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


EDIT:

Here it is on another nails ->

And one pic of the mani, glowing in the dark ->










1 коментар: