Hope you`re doing well. I have a new Step by Step tutorial to show you.
And it`s perfect for the upcoming St. Valentine`s Day!
I saw it on the net, it`s not my idea but I`ll show you my try of doing it :)
Things you`ll need are:
Base coat, top coat, white and dark purple polish, white, black and raspberry acrylic paints, flat and detailed brush, a piece of sponge.
Starting with the steps:
1. Apply the base coat and let it dry. Then using the sponge apply the purple polish as it`s shown on the pic.
2. Make one white diagonal strip with the white polish.
3. Take with both ends of the flat brush white and raspberry paints. Using the one stroke technique make a heart over the white as you let the raspberry paint outside the heart.
4. If you want you can make another heart the same way on the spare space.
5. Outline with black paint the hearts and the white strip as you make a staff (I don`t know if it`s the right word ) over it.
6. Make the swirls and some notes and your design is ready.
7. Cover with top coat!
And here it is on nails, only different colour ->