Followers

вторник, 22 януари 2013 г.

Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA40

Hello again!

I`ll show you a review of a new stamping plate I have from Born Pretty Store
 (you can see the others I bought recently here ->  


I tried most of the images on the plate but not all of them.


They are so easy to make and look great!


You can find the plate for just $2.99 and a free shipping as you click the link ->


Use my code for -10% off of the price - RADIW21

My favourite cat image from the plate is this one ->
I love it!

I love the feathers from the plate as well ->

They are so gentle. Marie is so cute!

Here are another two images from the plate ->

Overall- I love all images from this plate. 
It will be shame if you don`t order it and don`t have it in your collection. :)






2 коментара: