Another one Step by Step decoration with black fench and flower that I think you would like.
Let`s see what you`ll need for this design ->
Base coat, black polish, holographic glitter polish, top coat, black and white acrylic paint, regular and detailed brush, silver microbeads.
1. Apply base coat and when it`s dry make the black french.
2. Apply holographic glitter over the down half of the french.
3. Using the regular brush and white acrylic paint make the leaves of the flower.
4. Outline the leaves of the flower with black paint and make some short tinny lines in the base of every leave.
5. Fill in the middle of the flower with the holographic glitter to form the stamen.
6. While the stamen is wet, place around it some microbeads.
7. Cover with top coat and you`re ready!
And here it is on nails ->