Followers

събота, 5 януари 2013 г.

Happy New Year!

Hello friends!

And Happy New Year from me!

We`ll start this year with one silver/ black decoration.


For the base I used Catrice from the LE collection Urban Baroque C03- Princess & Ballerina in one coat ->
Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03- Princess & Ballerina

Then I made the diagonal french in black using Brooklin 02 on the index and thumb nails and in silver, using Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 102 for the other nails.

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 102

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 102
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 102

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 102

Then I painted the black elements and swirls using black acrylic paint and detailed brush.




I added metallic silver rhinestones on the index and thumb nails. I use theese rhinestones often, and I have them from Born Pretty Store. You can click the direct link to find them.

Rhinestones from www.bornprettystore.com

And finally covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


And a little off- topic- here is what a great gift I recieved as a huge fan of the brand Catrice ->


And here is my whole collection of Catrice polishes ->


Total: 63 :)

And one pic of the Essence nail base and pigments I have-


I`m planning to try them soon so be aware! :)









2 коментара: