Followers

сряда, 9 януари 2013 г.

Cats and mice

Hello there!

Today`s decoration I made on my nails is inspired by MaLeoLa.


All here is hand- painted work with acrylic paints.
For the base I used Catrice Princess & Ballerina from the Limitted Edition collection Urban Baroque ->

Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03- Princess & Ballerina


The rest is all with acrylic paints.



There was a lot of work and soo many elements to paint in this mani. I got tired until I finished it!
But I like the final result! <3


What do you think?

And here are some pics that me and my friend Tedi took together- she did the same decoration on her nails only in different colour. :)









6 коментара:

  1. I've just vote this manicure, on Lisa's contest, cause this is awesome! What a hard and beautiful and clean job you did! You've got a new follower from Spain, as a nail polish addict i'm very glad to know about this blog :D Hugs!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much! I`m glad you liked my design and voted for it! Much appreciated! Hugs and kisses from Bulgaria! :)

      Изтриване
  2. congratulation on winning Lisa's contest. Such an awesome design. Love your nail art :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Congrats on winning . . . u deserve it for such a beautiful design . . .

    ОтговорИзтриване