Followers

понеделник, 7 януари 2013 г.

Kiko 255 with buterfly

Hello!

I`m writting third post for today :)
Now I have to show you something I felt need to polish my nails with.
I`m talking about Kiko 255- great dark purple polish with lots of holographic glitters in it. I have it as a gift brought to me from Germany among with Kiko 401 and Kiko 277.


So much beauty in one bottle, so much sparkle... <3

I applied it in two coats.

Kiko 255

Kiko 255
Kiko 255


Kiko 255


Kiko 255

And one picture without macro to see the multicoloured sparkles when it`s not on focus ->
Kiko 255 (out of focus)

On my index nails I stamped a beautiful butterfly using Bundle Monster BM-307 stamping plate and white Konad paint (I chose the bigger one from the whole picture) ->
BM-307 stamping plate

Over the butterfly` body I placed little diamond- shaped silver glitter which can be hardly seen.

Covered with a coat of Seche Vite.

Later yesterday I decided to decorate a ring with the same polish and here is what it became ->








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар