Followers

сряда, 27 февруари 2013 г.

Red and White

Hello!

In today`s post I`ll show you some designs, perfect for the upcoming 1st March and for our country`s tradition with martenitzi.

This one I made on my mother`s natural nails.
This well known design for those of you who know my work, you can see in different colours here and here.  She loves this design! And this time we made it in red and white.


I used Flormar Supermatte M101 in only one coat for the juicy red polish.
The rest is hand- painted with acrylic paints.


The second design is again with the same red polish.


But this time we have white and red flowers, painted with acrylic paints on the index and thumb nails.

 And the next one is made in 2011, but I haven`t showed it to you ->


Here we have permanent french with UV gel and then the decoration- one stroke  flowers in red and white and the tie of martenitza floating around from nail to nail.


Hope you like them!
Next post will be in the same spirit- martenitzi :)




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар