This time the Step by step tutorial I`m going to show you is with something traditional to our country- it`s called Martenitza.
We make it a gift to the people we love on 1st March and this tradition is for helth- we wear our martenitzi till we see a Stork somewhere- which means that the Spring is comming. :)
Anyways, let`s see the tutorial ->
And the needed things ->
- base coat, top coat, white polish, white, black, red and green acrylic paint, regular and detailed brush.
1. Apply the base coat and let it dry. Then make the white french.
2. Using the white and green acrylic paints make the bell and the handle of the snowdrop.
3. Outline the flower with black acrylic paint.
4. Draw the tie of the martenitza crossing around the snowdrop. In the upper end of the tie make the white martenitza.
5. Using the red paint make the red martenitza at the lower end of the tie. Make some thiny red stripes through the tie so as the white and red thread crossing each other.
6. Outline the martenitza with black acrylic paint.
7. Cover with top coat!