Today I have a Step by Step tutorial for you.
It`s about how to make orchids with the One Stroke technique.
And the design is inspired by Aleksandra Lebedeva.
|Step by Step Orchid|
Let`s see what you`ll need for making this design:
- base coat, top coat, turquoise polish, green glitter polish, black, white, yellow and magenta acrylic paint, flat and detailed brush, magenta ellipsoidal rhinestones.
1. Apply base coat and when it`s dry make turquoise french.
2. Cover the french with the green glitter polish.
3. Using the flat brush and white and magenta paints make the flower` petals rotating the brush as you let the white paint stay outside.
4. Below the flower you just made make some petals of another flower the same way.
5. Make the third flower bellow as it`s based over the french.
6. Outline the petals of the flowers with black paint.
7. Using the yellow paint make the stamens of the flowers as it`s shown on the pic below ->
8. Put some black paint in the middle of the stamens and make some small black dots in every petal base over the magenta colour.
9. If you want you can make some asymmetrical black lines next to the flowers.
10. Place one magenta ellipsoidal rhinestone where the lines cross each other and cover with top coat!