Followers

неделя, 17 февруари 2013 г.

Black matte & Rose

Hello everyone!

Today, unusual for me, but I wanted to paint my nails in black. And not only black but black matte <3
Hurry to show you the result ->

Black matte & Roses

I used Moda matte 100 for the black polish.

Moda matte 100

Moda matte 100

You can see more pics and swatches of this black beauty here -> 

Over the black matte on my index and middle finger nails of my left hand I painted roses using acrylic paints and the One stroke technique.

Black matte & Roses

On the right hand I painted only on the index nail.
The other nails I decorated with small red glitters which I placed in a row on different places of the non- decorated nails.
And finaly covered all with SNB matt top coat.

Black matte & Roses

Hope you like it! :)




4 коментара: