Followers

сряда, 4 юни 2014 г.

Candy pink

Hello!

I`m here again with a few posts with decorated nails and a review post with my new stuffs from Born Pretty Store. But later for that. Now I`m starting with the first decoration on nails which is with waterdecals, gel polish and rhinestones over natural nails.


The sweet baby pink polish is Bluesky gel polish 547, applied in three coats and a coat of Bluesky 546 over it.


On six of the nails I placed flower waterdecals.


On the pointer and small finger nail I placed pink rhinestones around the nail bed and the same rhinestones added in the middle of the big flower of each waterdecal.


Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.

And here are the nails before we change the gel polish, almost a month older ->

Here you can see it brand new -> Black & Gold





2 коментара: