Followers

неделя, 1 юни 2014 г.

Minnie Mouse

Hello!

Today is a day especially for the children. So I made my nails with a cartoon decoration. 
I also recieved my new phone case with Minnie yesterday so here is Minnie on my nails ->



I love the bling- look of the case!
Now for the polish used.
Very sweet and candy colour from Kiko Sugar mat- 452 Watermelon ->
Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon
Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon
Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon

Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon


Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon
Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon

Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon



Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon
Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon



Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon
Kiko Sugar mat 452 Watermelon

The cute Minnie is all hand- painted with acrylic paints.
I added pink rhinestone in her bow to match the case. :)

On my right hand`s index nail I stamped a bow using Konad m59 stamping plate and then coloured it in pink, outlined it and added the dots. Again rhinestone placed in the middle of the bow.
Finished the decorated nails with Seche Vite top coat.



What do you think of the final look?

6 коментара: