Followers

сряда, 11 юни 2014 г.

Neon French & Flowers

Hello! 

For today I have to show you a neon french in two different colours and made with gel polish ->


The hot pink one is Bluesky gel polish A113 and the purple one on the index and thumb nails is Bluesky gel polish A63.
Both are applied in two coats.
I wouldn`t recommend you to use A113 for french mani because it`s too jelly and not opaque. As you can guess, it needs two or three coats for full coverage and that makes the nails look not so good.
Anyway, both polishes are very summer colours.
On the index and thumb nails I painted yellow neon flowers and outlined them with black acrylic paint.
Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.



2 коментара:

  1. I like this french style and I abolutely love those little flowers :-) I think they go well with the pink and purple :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I really love yellow neon for summer nails and that`s why we cchose this colour as an accent- the flowers. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване