Followers

четвъртък, 12 юни 2014 г.

La Vida Loca

Hello!

You probably are wondering why is this title of the post? That`s why- the name of the polish used in this mani ->


The polish is by Orly and is gorgeous summer colour, especially if you have tan on your hands :)

It`s shimmery hot pink- magenta- purple and it dries matt.
When you apply the top coat it gets shine and looks gorgeous!


On the middle finger nails I stamped "a love letter" using Bundle Monster BM-311 first.
Then painted one stroke flower in white and magenta in one end of the nail. Same flower I painted on the index and thumb nails over a french.
Finished with Seche Vite top coat.

Same decoration I made on the toe nails, too. :)


*ЕDIT:

Here is the same design, made on gel polish.

I used Bluesky gel polish A63 in two coats.






2 коментара:

  1. *faints* I love that colour :-D And the design - wow!

    Hehe that's cool you've done your toes as well :-D

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks dear. I just wonder how couldn`t I try this beauty earlier? The polish was untried until now LOL

      Изтриване