Followers

събота, 14 юни 2014 г.

Kiko Cupcake 647 Jasmine

Hello!

How`s your weekend going?
I have two more decorations today.
This one you`ll see in this post is with sand polish and flower- decoration.


The polish used is Kiko Cupcake 647 Jasmine, applied in two coats.
For this polish I diceded to make flower in white for the decoration.
It`s painted with acrylic paints only on the index nails.
Finished only the decorated nails with Opi top coat.


*EDIT:

Here it is on shorter nails ->


4 коментара:

  1. Oh this Kiko is nice, I love all the different colours! these kind of textures are really awesome :-) Pretty flowers!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks, dear. I also love that texture collection but I like more the Sugar mats :)

      Изтриване
  2. Oh, have to look for that polish in Barcelona. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване