Followers

понеделник, 5 май 2014 г.

Green & Pink neon

Hello!

In this rainy day I`ll show you the opposite- bright and neony colours in my mani.


I used two colours and polishes for theese nails- the green one is Flormar Supershine 49 and the pink french and flowers are made with Flormar 422. Both in two coats (except for the flowers- they`re in a single coat).

Flormar Supershine 49

Flormar Supershine 49
Flormar Supershine 49






Flormar Supershine 49

Flormar 422
Flormar 422


I love the french on short nails. :)

As I said, I made the flowers with the pink polish itself.

Then just outlined them with black acrylic paint and painted the leaves and swirls around them.
For stamens of the flowers I chose to place stud rhinestones in neon colour as well.


The green circle ones matched perfect to the design.


I got this round box full of neon studs from Born Pretty Store. They offer great variety of colours and shapes to choose from. You can find this, same as mine, in the link bellow ->

400pcs 2mm Round Square Fluorescent Dark Colors Stud Rhinestones Nail Art Decoration w/box


Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount in the store.


Finished the nails with Seche Vite top coat.




5 коментара: