Followers

сряда, 7 ноември 2012 г.

Pink Sapphire

Hello everyone!

Today I have something very beautiful to show you.


This is my mani I made yesterday. And I`ll tell you what I`ve used to get this look.
First, I aplied a coat of black polish- Brooklin 02- the perfect black for me! Coveres with one coat and it has so sparkling look. 
Then I applied on the half nails to the cuticle some pink glitter which is Barry M. 352- 'Pink Sapphire' ->

Barry M 352- Pink Sapphire

Barry M 352- Pink Sapphire
Barry M 352- Pink Sapphire


Barry M 352- Pink Sapphire

I won this polish from Crazy Polishes` giveaway along with another one glitter polish from Barry M.

On my index nail I place a waterdecal for the whole nail ->

A whole nail waterdecals

I used the smaller ones and I cut a lot from it, as you see. They are huge! :)

Finished my mani with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Do you like waterdecals for the whole nails?




4 коментара: