Followers

четвъртък, 13 ноември 2014 г.

Color changing gel polish with flower waterdecal

Hello!

In this post I`ll show you another gorgeous color changing gel polish from Bluesky.


It`s TC21 and I`ve already showed it to you in this post -> Color changing gel polish & Orchids

Here, it`s applied in two coats over gel- covered nails.
I love how it looks when it gets darker ->


On the index nails I placed flower waterdecal. I love those flowers. I got them from Born Pretty Store and I think I`ll get more from theese. If you like them, too, you can get them in the link bellow and you can use my -10% discount code to get them even lower- priced- RADIG10. You can use the code for every non- discounted item in the store.

Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Stickers Rose Red Bloomy Floral Sticker G113



Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.



1 коментар: