Followers

понеделник, 10 ноември 2014 г.

Color changing gel polish- Bluesky TC26

Good morning!

For a good start of the day I`ll show you one gorgeous color changing gel polish ->

Bluesky gel polish TC26


When it`s cold it looks like this. Gorgeous dark purple with glitter.

This is the colour I chose for the decoration, too- purple. First I applied a coat of Bluesky gel polish A51 as a base on the index nails. It`s with bigger and smaller silver glitters in transparrent base.
Over it I painted flower using the aquarelle technique.

And when my hands are warm the nails look like that ->

it could be gradient from lighter to darker or completely pink- it depends on the heat of your hands.

Bluesky TC26
Bluesky TC26



Finished with Bluesky gel polish No Wipe top coat.


Аnd here are my nails with the previous decoration, 2 weeks later ->







1 коментар: