Followers

вторник, 18 ноември 2014 г.

Turquoise gel polish

This time the polish is on my natural nails ->


It`s a little more greener in person.
It`s gel polish from a chineese brand, but I fell in love with the colour and unfortunately, Bluesky don`t have that type of colour here, in my country.


I applied it in two coats and what I saw was that the polish doesn`t have a sticky layer. Hope it will be long lasting as Bluesky, because I used their base and top coat.



On the nail with the flower I used Bluesky gel polish 535 as a base and made a french with the turquoise polish. The flower is painted with the one stroke technique.
On the other decorated nails I used turquoise nail foil and decorated it with black acrylic paint.
Finished, as I said, with Bluesky gel polish top coat.





1 коментар: