Followers

вторник, 18 ноември 2014 г.

New from Born Pretty Store

Hello!

I waited long time this time to recieve my last orders from Born Pretty Store. But they finally came. And here is what I got this time from there ->











1. A stamper/ scraper set.
2. Flowers waterdecals.
3. Owl anti dust phone plug.
4. Whole nail flower waterdecals.

First is the stamper/ scraper set ->


2Pcs/Set Practical Stamping Nail Art Stamper & Scraper



Rectangular stamper suitable for whole nail stamping decorations. Now low- priced for just $2,78.

The flowers waterdecals I already showed you in this post.


Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Stickers Rose Red Bloomy Floral Sticker G113


Now I`ll just remind you how gorgeous they are ->


They`re easy to work with and I love them!

The cute owl anti dust plug I got for my Samsung Galaxy S5 (though they`re saying it`s for iPhone)


3.5mm Sweet Owl Anti Dust Plug Ear Cap Plug Stopper For iPhone5S/4S


It`s so cute and it`s matching perfectly with my owl phone case :)





And finally- the whole nail waterdecals ->


12Pcs Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Stickers Chic Pink Floral Pattern C8-001


I love the flowers on this type of waterdecals and there are a few more designs I`m gonna get for myself. :)

Finally, I have to remind you the -10% discount code you can use for the non- low- priced items in the store- RADIG10.

Have fun!






1 коментар: