As I promissed you a few days ago, I`ll show you a Step by Step tutorial of making the holographic flowers I did for the Nail World`s contest.
So here it is ->
First, lets see what you`ll need:
- base coat, purple and silver holographic polish, top coat, black acrylic paint, detailed brush.
Now to the steps:
1. Apply the base coat and let it dry well.
2. Using the silver holo make three leaves of a flower in one end of the nail`s free end.
3. At the opposite end make a purple one.
4. Outline the silver flower with black acrylik paint and make some thin lines in every petal base.
5. Outline the purple flower, too.
6. Cover with top coat!
And that is all!
So easy to make and so effect mani. ♥