As I promissed, I`m back with a nail art.
And as you`ve seen, it`s a Step by Step tutorial so I`m starting right now with the pics.
Something easy and effective that everyone can make if you only have what we need:
- black regular and matt polish, fast drying top coat, nail art striping tape.
And here are the few steps:
1. Apply the regular black coat and let it dry well (you can use fast drying top coat to speed the process, as I did)
2. Start sticking the parts of striping tape on the nail so that it looks like a wafer.
3. Apply a coat of the matte black polish.
4. Take off the tapes as you start from the last one added.
And that`s it!
No more top coat needed because it will ruin the matte effect.
Hope you like it! :)