Followers

петък, 18 май 2012 г.

Watermelon

Hello friends!

As the summer is near, I start thinking of some fresh and summer fruits and that`s why I made this decoration :)


The polish I used suits perfectly to the decoration because it`s Essie`s Watermelon- great red polish with pink undertone.


The polish is thick enough even in one coat but I applied two for best results. On the other nails I made a french and then I painted some watermelons using the polish itself and a few acrylic paints.
Here is one closer picture of the polish ->


A coat of Seche Vite top coat and that`s it! :)

Here are some old pictures where I`ve used the same polish ->>>

Decorated with BM-205 stamping plate and white Konad stamping paint.

Also stamped, but the plate does not have a brand name :)



2 коментара: