Followers

вторник, 1 април 2014 г.

New from Born Pretty Store

In this post you`ll see what I recieved from my orders at Born Pretty Store recently.

+ a pair of sunglasses that came later and you`ll see in separate pics. :)

You can see that there are mainly waterdecals.
I want to tell you that now they have Easter sale and lots of the waterdecals are low- priced.
Even some of theese I`ll show you.

1. 

1 Sheet Colorful Sea Fish Pattern Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker - 016


(now low- priced for just $0,88!)

2. 

1pc Fashion Zip Fastener Zipper Nail Art Sticker Water Decals Manicure

I took from both designs- silver and gold but now you can find one sheet for just $0,88!












3. 

1 Sheet Gorgeous Lotus Rose Plum Blossom Pattern Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker 











4.

1 Pair Ear Studs Pretty Enamel Red Apple Bead Rhinestone Crystal Stud Earrings

(also low- priced now for just $0,99! I took them for my daughter :) )















And now- the sunglasses ->

Newly Metal-Trimmed Sunglasses Colorful Reflector Design Eyewear

They had to be in colour blue or it`s just what I ordered but they`re purple indeed, as you can see for yourself.
















Nevermind that, I like them! :)

I`m waiting for another package to come, so soon I`ll show you more things from Born Pretty Store.
Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount from the store and feel free to order from any point of the world because they offer free shipping worldwide.



2 коментара: