Followers

четвъртък, 17 април 2014 г.

Easter Designs

Hello!

I told you the other day that I`ll post a few posts but I hadn`t have time to do that. So sorry.
I`ll combine the few Easter designs in one post and here they are ->

First one is with bunnies and eggs:

On the tips I sponged Kiko Sugar Mat 642.

The decoration is hand- painted with acrylic paints and selaed with Seche Vite top coat.


Next one is with the cute Me To You bears, Easter themed, of course ->


Two coats of Flormar Supermatte M101 used here for the red nails and again sponged tips with Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121.
On the index nails we have white french and again hand- painted decoration.

And the third one is with cute little chickens ->

Here I used Kiko Sugar Mat 643 in two coats for the green sand nails.
On the decorated nails I sponged the green polish on the tips and then made the decoration with acrylic paints.
Finished the decorated nails with Seche Vite top coat.



Hope you like the designs and have a great Easter everyone! :)





1 коментар: