As I promissed you in my previous Step by Step post, I`ll show you one more tutorial of decoration with martenitsa.
Here is what you`ll need:
- base coat, white polish, top coat, white, black, red and grey acrylic paint, regular and detailed brush.
And here are the steps:
1. Apply the base coat and when it`s dry make the white french.
2. Paint the horseshoe with grey paint above the french.
3. Outline the horseshoe with black paint.
4. Paint the other elements on it.
5. Paint the tie of the martenitsa with white paint.
6. Add the red ties, too.
7. Outline the martenitsa with black paint. If you want you can paint a ladybug in the spare space.
8. Cover the nail with top coat.