I think I haven`t posted a Step by Step tutorial from a long time. That`s why I decided the Sunday post to be this exactly.
What I`ll show you now is how to recreate turquoise nails.
|Step by Step Turquoise Marble Nails|
What you`ll need for this mani is:
-turquoise colour polish, black polish, top coat, alcohol spray, a cup of water and something to clean around the nail at the end.
And here are the steps ->
1. Apply one or two coats from the base turquoise colour.
2. Pour a cup of warm water.
3. Drop a drop of black polish in the water.
4. When the drop spreads in the water use the alcohol spray to spray over it.
5. Put your finger in the water and use a stick to get the excess polish before you get your finger out of the water.
6. Clean the skin around the nail using a polish remover.
7. Apply a top coat!